- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy III is now available for the Ouya. The new Android-powered console is being shipped out to the many Kickstarter backers but will be available in stores to the general public this June for $99.99. For those who get their systems early, Square Enix has announced that a new version of Final Fantasy III is on offer with several console-specific updates, including improved graphics and optimized controls. For those on the fence, a demo is also available.
The Android-based OUYA console, the recent Kickstarter campaign flavor of the month, has gained some notable support today from none other than Square Enix. The studio has announced their plans to release Final Fantasy III when the console launches, which is currently scheduled for next March. More precisely, the OUYA version will be the 2006 enhanced re-release of the 1990 original, but optimized for the new system. A playable demo is also planned.