- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fenix Rising
Gears of War 3’s third DLC pack, Fenix Rising, is now available on Live Marketplace. The follow-up to RAAM’s Shadow includes five new Fenix-themed multiplayer maps, four character skins (Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole – Limited Edition, Savage Marauder, and Savage Kantus – Limited Edition), and a new experience system that allows for high-ranking players to “Re-up.” Re-upping allows players who reach level 100 to have their rank and experience reset in exchange for new wing and rank number colors, as well as an exclusive weapon skin. Players can re-up three times, though no other forms of progression, such as the TrueSkill rating, will be reset.