- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
- Destiny: Rise of Iron trailer, screens released for pre-order bonus
- Dragon Quest Builders Day One Edition detailed, new screens up
- Gears of War 4 gameplay, story trailers and Comic-Con info released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fenix Rising
Gears of War 3’s third DLC pack, Fenix Rising, is now available on Live Marketplace. The follow-up to RAAM’s Shadow includes five new Fenix-themed multiplayer maps, four character skins (Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole – Limited Edition, Savage Marauder, and Savage Kantus – Limited Edition), and a new experience system that allows for high-ranking players to “Re-up.” Re-upping allows players who reach level 100 to have their rank and experience reset in exchange for new wing and rank number colors, as well as an exclusive weapon skin. Players can re-up three times, though no other forms of progression, such as the TrueSkill rating, will be reset.