- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fenix Rising
Gears of War 3’s third DLC pack, Fenix Rising, is now available on Live Marketplace. The follow-up to RAAM’s Shadow includes five new Fenix-themed multiplayer maps, four character skins (Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole – Limited Edition, Savage Marauder, and Savage Kantus – Limited Edition), and a new experience system that allows for high-ranking players to “Re-up.” Re-upping allows players who reach level 100 to have their rank and experience reset in exchange for new wing and rank number colors, as well as an exclusive weapon skin. Players can re-up three times, though no other forms of progression, such as the TrueSkill rating, will be reset.