- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Far Cry
Far Cry 3 will be showing off its goods a few months early during a two-week beta run this summer. The Multiplayer Beta will be open to 360 and PS3 gamers who are GameStop PowerUp Rewards members and purchase Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on May 22. Players have the option to choose which system they want to participate in for the beta, which they will confirm through the PowerUp Rewards site. For those who want to try their luck, Ubisoft is offering 500 keys in a Facebook contest, while “Ubisoft social channels such as Ubi.com, farcrygame.com, along with partner social channels and community and media websites” will also have be doling some out.
It’s time to head back out into the wilds. Ubisoft has announced that Far Cry 3 is currently in development for the 360, PC, and PS3. Scheduled to ship in 2012, development is being spearheaded Ubisoft Montréal with assistance from both Ubisoft Shanghai and Massive Entertainment.