- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Far Cry 3
Just in time for the holiday season, Ubisoft has announced that Far Cry 3 will be released in the US on December 4. Players will be able to take everyman Jason Brody through a hellish journey as he attempts to escape a lawless island on their 360, PC, and PS3.
Far Cry 3 will be showing off its goods a few months early during a two-week beta run this summer. The Multiplayer Beta will be open to 360 and PS3 gamers who are GameStop PowerUp Rewards members and purchase Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on May 22. Players have the option to choose which system they want to participate in for the beta, which they will confirm through the PowerUp Rewards site. For those who want to try their luck, Ubisoft is offering 500 keys in a Facebook contest, while “Ubisoft social channels such as Ubi.com, farcrygame.com, along with partner social channels and community and media websites” will also have be doling some out.
It’s time to head back out into the wilds. Ubisoft has announced that Far Cry 3 is currently in development for the 360, PC, and PS3. Scheduled to ship in 2012, development is being spearheaded Ubisoft Montréal with assistance from both Ubisoft Shanghai and Massive Entertainment.