- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
To commemorate the Far Cry series’ 10-year anniversary, Ubisoft will be releasing a new collection for PS3. Far Cry Compilation, scheduled to be released on February 11, will include 2008’s Far Cry 2 as well as 2012’s Far Cry 3 and 2013’s Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. No word how (or if) Far Cry will make its way into the collection.
Things just got weird. Or, a lot like my childhood. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, the standalone 80s-themed expansion to the very non-80s-themed Far Cry 3, is available for consoles and PC. The $14.99 download, developed by Ubisoft Montreal, is a wink, a nod, a nudge, and a high-five to the 1980s, with the world looking as if it was recorded off a VHS copy of Excessive Action 2: Island Assault. Players take on the role of Sergeant Rox Colt, a Mark IV cyber commando that is “part man, part machine, all American,” on the hunt for a former commander gone rogue. Naturally, the game features Michael Biehn.