- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
To commemorate the Far Cry series’ 10-year anniversary, Ubisoft will be releasing a new collection for PS3. Far Cry Compilation, scheduled to be released on February 11, will include 2008’s Far Cry 2 as well as 2012’s Far Cry 3 and 2013’s Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. No word how (or if) Far Cry will make its way into the collection.
Things just got weird. Or, a lot like my childhood. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, the standalone 80s-themed expansion to the very non-80s-themed Far Cry 3, is available for consoles and PC. The $14.99 download, developed by Ubisoft Montreal, is a wink, a nod, a nudge, and a high-five to the 1980s, with the world looking as if it was recorded off a VHS copy of Excessive Action 2: Island Assault. Players take on the role of Sergeant Rox Colt, a Mark IV cyber commando that is “part man, part machine, all American,” on the hunt for a former commander gone rogue. Naturally, the game features Michael Biehn.