- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 3
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has released seven soundtracks from their lineup of role-playing games, shooters, and everything in between on iTunes. Fans can now purchase the soundtracks for Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Rage, and the last three Elder Scrolls titles, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Perfect for those days when you want your commute to feel a bit more like the journey into a post-apocalyptic, mutant-filled wasteland that you wish it was.