- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 3
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has released seven soundtracks from their lineup of role-playing games, shooters, and everything in between on iTunes. Fans can now purchase the soundtracks for Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Rage, and the last three Elder Scrolls titles, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Perfect for those days when you want your commute to feel a bit more like the journey into a post-apocalyptic, mutant-filled wasteland that you wish it was.