- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 3
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has released seven soundtracks from their lineup of role-playing games, shooters, and everything in between on iTunes. Fans can now purchase the soundtracks for Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Rage, and the last three Elder Scrolls titles, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Perfect for those days when you want your commute to feel a bit more like the journey into a post-apocalyptic, mutant-filled wasteland that you wish it was.