- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 3
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has released seven soundtracks from their lineup of role-playing games, shooters, and everything in between on iTunes. Fans can now purchase the soundtracks for Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Rage, and the last three Elder Scrolls titles, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Perfect for those days when you want your commute to feel a bit more like the journey into a post-apocalyptic, mutant-filled wasteland that you wish it was.