- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 3
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has released seven soundtracks from their lineup of role-playing games, shooters, and everything in between on iTunes. Fans can now purchase the soundtracks for Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Rage, and the last three Elder Scrolls titles, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Perfect for those days when you want your commute to feel a bit more like the journey into a post-apocalyptic, mutant-filled wasteland that you wish it was.