- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, HD remake of Odin Sphere, coming 2016
- Minecraft Console Edition gets Greek Mythology Mashup Pack
- Victor Vran leaves Early Access, now officially available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 2
Fallout 4 is slowly nearing its release date, but before it hits outlets, Bethesda is offering gamers a chance to catch up on the series this September with Fallout Anthology. Scheduled to launch on September 29 for PC, the $49.99 set will include five games: Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, and Fallout Tactics, plus all downloadable content. The box will not only have an empty space to add a copy of Fallout 4, but the package itself will be a mini-nuke storage case that makes a bomb sound. That’s a lot of hours in the waste.
GOG.com is following their ‘pay what you want promo’ for Larian Studios with a new offer for Interplay. All of Interplay. Well, all of the Interplay titles that the service offers, which is quite a few. For the next 14 days, gamers can pay whatever they want for the first tier of eight titles, or they can up their payment to unlock the remaining two tiers, for a total of 32 titles. If you already own some of the games, which is very likely given the service’s steady stream of sales, then you’ll receive a giftable code to send to a friend.