- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallout 2
Fallout 4 is slowly nearing its release date, but before it hits outlets, Bethesda is offering gamers a chance to catch up on the series this September with Fallout Anthology. Scheduled to launch on September 29 for PC, the $49.99 set will include five games: Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, and Fallout Tactics, plus all downloadable content. The box will not only have an empty space to add a copy of Fallout 4, but the package itself will be a mini-nuke storage case that makes a bomb sound. That’s a lot of hours in the waste.
GOG.com is following their ‘pay what you want promo’ for Larian Studios with a new offer for Interplay. All of Interplay. Well, all of the Interplay titles that the service offers, which is quite a few. For the next 14 days, gamers can pay whatever they want for the first tier of eight titles, or they can up their payment to unlock the remaining two tiers, for a total of 32 titles. If you already own some of the games, which is very likely given the service’s steady stream of sales, then you’ll receive a giftable code to send to a friend.