- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
- Dishonored 2 live-action trailer released, Take Back What’s Yours
- Destiny to get a little spooky next week with Festival of the Lost
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes
Stardock has released a new update titled Adversaries for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes. Version 1.7 adds class-specific items for all hero types as well as improvements for AI (now upgrades outposts, more inclined to declare war), economy balancing (towns provide more money per turn, harbors cheaper to construct), pathfinding (fixed rive-navigation bug), and more. The full change log can be found here.
“… a good game that is a patch away from being a great one.”
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.