- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes
Stardock has released a new update titled Adversaries for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes. Version 1.7 adds class-specific items for all hero types as well as improvements for AI (now upgrades outposts, more inclined to declare war), economy balancing (towns provide more money per turn, harbors cheaper to construct), pathfinding (fixed rive-navigation bug), and more. The full change log can be found here.
“… a good game that is a patch away from being a great one.”
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.