- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes
Stardock has released a new update titled Adversaries for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes. Version 1.7 adds class-specific items for all hero types as well as improvements for AI (now upgrades outposts, more inclined to declare war), economy balancing (towns provide more money per turn, harbors cheaper to construct), pathfinding (fixed rive-navigation bug), and more. The full change log can be found here.
“… a good game that is a patch away from being a great one.”
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.