- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fall of Setarrif
Nordic Games has released some new shots from Arcania: Fall of Setarrif. The standalone expansion will be available on October 25 as a download-only release.
The long-delayed expansion for Arcania, Fall of Setarrif, will finally be making its way to market next month. Austria-based Nordic Games announced that they will be publishing the stand-alone release through various digital outlets on October 25 for EUR 14.99. Adventurers can expect anywhere from four to eight hours of gameplay.
Those looking to jump back into ArcaniA – Gothic 4 (reviewed here) will be happy to hear that its first expansion, Fall of Setariff, will launch in a few weeks, on March 25. Players will once again step into the shoes of the nameless hero and experience 10 hours of gameplay filled with new quests, missions, items, and areas.