- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fall of Setarrif
Nordic has announced that they will be releasing Arcania: The Complete Tale next week for PS4. The re-release will be optimized for the system, given that it was originally released in 2010, and include the Fall of Setarrif expansion. Series fans will be able to grab the set for $29.99.
The long-delayed expansion for Arcania, Fall of Setarrif, will finally be making its way to market next month. Austria-based Nordic Games announced that they will be publishing the stand-alone release through various digital outlets on October 25 for EUR 14.99. Adventurers can expect anywhere from four to eight hours of gameplay.
Those looking to jump back into ArcaniA – Gothic 4 (reviewed here) will be happy to hear that its first expansion, Fall of Setariff, will launch in a few weeks, on March 25. Players will once again step into the shoes of the nameless hero and experience 10 hours of gameplay filled with new quests, missions, items, and areas.