- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fable III
Microsoft has rolled out the next batch of Xbox 360 titles for Xbox One. The backward compatibility list grows by 16 today, with Braid, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Halo: Reach, Iron Brigade, and Portal: Still Alive joining the library. The full list is below. To let Microsoft know which titles you would like to be added to future updates, head over to Xbox.UserVoice.com.
Microsoft’s E3 2013 conference focused on not only what’s in store for the upcoming Xbox One, but also what they have planned for the 360. The Xbox One was the star of the show, with titles from 343 Industries, Capcom, Crytek, Remedy, Respawn Entertainment, Turn 10 Studios, and Insomniac Games. Several of the system’s features were on display, including Game DVR, which allows gamers to record and upload in-game footage for others to download, SmartGlass interactivity for extra on their games as well as their friends’ activities, and social media integration.