- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fable Anniversary
Fable is turning 10 years old. Wait … it’s almost a decade old? Suddenly my back and knees hurt…I feel…so old. On the upside, developer Lionhead Studios has dusted off the original and been giving it a new coat of paint, retooling the interface, adding SmartGlass integration, and packing in The Lost Chapters. MS revealed today that development has almost wrapped and that Fable Anniversary will be available for 360 on February 4. Additionally, Lionhead will also be giving away a special Head Avatar Helmet celebrating the anniversary and exclusive DLC for first-run buyers: a 5×5 code for the Launch Day Weapons & Outfits Pack. The drop, detailed below, includes five outfits and two weapons.
Microsoft’s E3 2013 conference focused on not only what’s in store for the upcoming Xbox One, but also what they have planned for the 360. The Xbox One was the star of the show, with titles from 343 Industries, Capcom, Crytek, Remedy, Respawn Entertainment, Turn 10 Studios, and Insomniac Games. Several of the system’s features were on display, including Game DVR, which allows gamers to record and upload in-game footage for others to download, SmartGlass interactivity for extra on their games as well as their friends’ activities, and social media integration.