- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Extended Cut
The epilogue DLC announced to address fans’ concerns over the ending of Mass Effect 3, Extended Cut, has launched for 360, PC, and PS3. The free download adds new cinematic sequences and scenes as to offer fans “deeper insights into how their personal journey concludes.”