- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Extend Studio
Origo Games and Extend Studios’ side-scrolling platformer A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX is now available on Live Arcade. According to publisher Aksys Games, the original 2009 PC release has been redesigned for 360 with a revamped UI and control scheme, added leaderboard support, and a host of new material, including high-res textures, weapons, abilities, enemies, levels, and challenge stages.
Extend Studio and Orgio Games’ platformer A.R.E.S. Extinction has been picked up by Aksys Games. Rebranded A.R.E.S Extinction Agenda EX, the Live version will sport a new, more console-friendly interface and control scheme, leaderboard support, and updated graphics with new cutscenes. Other additions include new levels, weapons, abilities, upgrades, enemies, and bosses.