- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
- Buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X around Aug. 30, get a stylish pouch
- Cave’s Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu hitting Steam later this year
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Extend Studio
Origo Games and Extend Studios’ side-scrolling platformer A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX is now available on Live Arcade. According to publisher Aksys Games, the original 2009 PC release has been redesigned for 360 with a revamped UI and control scheme, added leaderboard support, and a host of new material, including high-res textures, weapons, abilities, enemies, levels, and challenge stages.
Extend Studio and Orgio Games’ platformer A.R.E.S. Extinction has been picked up by Aksys Games. Rebranded A.R.E.S Extinction Agenda EX, the Live version will sport a new, more console-friendly interface and control scheme, leaderboard support, and updated graphics with new cutscenes. Other additions include new levels, weapons, abilities, upgrades, enemies, and bosses.