- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Experience Inc.
NIS America has released the first set of translated screenshots from Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy. The PS Vita RPG dungeon crawler is from the team behind Demon’s Gaze, and challenges players with saving a near-future Tokyo that finds itself besieged by genetically engineered monsters known as Variants. The shots show some of the enemies that will be faced, combat, and bits of dialog.
NIS has announced that they will be localizing and publishing Experience’s dungeon crawler Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy. Scheduled to launch for PS Vita next spring, Operation Abyss is a sci-fi-themed role-playing game set in a near-future Tokyo under siege by genetically engineered monsters known as Variants. Players will take control of the Xth Squad, a group of modified teenagers who belong to the Code Physics Agency, whose job involves venturing into a dimension known as the Abyss to investigate its origins and battle monsters. The story is estimated to last over 40 hours, and teams will consist of customizable characters from 10 different classes.