- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Excessive Force
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The first round of Prototype 2’s post-launch DLC packs have been detailed. Two drops are scheduled for May, with the first, the Colossal Mayhem pack, available today. The second release, Excessive Force, will hit Live and PSN on May 29. Both packs, detailed below, are priced at 400 MS Points/$4.99 apiece and add new skins, weapons, and force multiplier powers.