- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Excessive Force
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The first round of Prototype 2′s post-launch DLC packs have been detailed. Two drops are scheduled for May, with the first, the Colossal Mayhem pack, available today. The second release, Excessive Force, will hit Live and PSN on May 29. Both packs, detailed below, are priced at 400 MS Points/$4.99 apiece and add new skins, weapons, and force multiplier powers.