- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Excessive Force
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The first round of Prototype 2’s post-launch DLC packs have been detailed. Two drops are scheduled for May, with the first, the Colossal Mayhem pack, available today. The second release, Excessive Force, will hit Live and PSN on May 29. Both packs, detailed below, are priced at 400 MS Points/$4.99 apiece and add new skins, weapons, and force multiplier powers.