- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Excessive Force
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The first round of Prototype 2’s post-launch DLC packs have been detailed. Two drops are scheduled for May, with the first, the Colossal Mayhem pack, available today. The second release, Excessive Force, will hit Live and PSN on May 29. Both packs, detailed below, are priced at 400 MS Points/$4.99 apiece and add new skins, weapons, and force multiplier powers.