- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Examu
Aksys has announced that their upcoming fighter Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!! will launch on September 23 for both PS3 and PS Vita. The US version will also feature a double art insert, with an exclusive fighter-themed cover on one side and the Japanese cheerleader-themed cover on the other. The 23-character fighter will feature new brawlers, online play with lobby support for up to six players, and over 300 hidden scenarios. Nearly a dozen new screenshots were also released, showing more of the crew in action.
Aksys is set to jump back into the ring later this year. After recently releasing BlazBlue: Chrono Phantsma, the publisher has announced that they will be releasing Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!—yes, five exclamation points—this fall. The PS3, PS Vita Examu-developed brawler will feature 23 characters alongside 23 arcana partners, online multiplayer with six-player lobbies, 300-plus hidden story scenarios, and several supplemental modes (Time Attack, Replay, Trial, Gallery). And for the purists out there, the original Japanese audio track will be available with English subtitles.
“… its simple yet varied engine, colorful combat, and unique move list makes for a very solid fighter.”