- Rare Replay now available in stores, online for Xbox One
- Vega returns to the fight, joins roster of Street Fighter V
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition will unlock all four Xbox 360 titles
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning hitting Live tomorrow
- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Evoland
Shiro Games will be releasing Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder, the follow-up to their era-spanning homage to role-playing games Evoland, on August 25. The download-only release will be available through Steam. As with the original, Evoland 2 will be heavily referential, with winks and nods to numerous classic and contemporary titles, and frequently switch gameplay as well as art styles. Eight new screenshots have also been released, showcasing the various play styles that will be on offer, from platforming to top-down shooting.
Shiro Games has ported its referential epoch-spanning role-playing game Evoland to Android and iOS. Originally released for PC, the game follows a young adventurer through the various ages of role-playing and adventure games as he levels up from the 8-bit era to the 32-bit. Gameplay also changes, with exploration and combat shifting from the over-the-top, on-the-spot action of The Legend of Zelda to an overhead system with bitmap backgrounds and turn-based combat as in Final Fantasy 7.