- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Evoland
Shiro Games has ported its referential epoch-spanning role-playing game Evoland to Android and iOS. Originally released for PC, the game follows a young adventurer through the various ages of role-playing and adventure games as he levels up from the 8-bit era to the 32-bit. Gameplay also changes, with exploration and combat shifting from the over-the-top, on-the-spot action of The Legend of Zelda to an overhead system with bitmap backgrounds and turn-based combat as in Final Fantasy 7.