- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: EverQuest: Rain of Fear
Big news in the EverQuest universe today with Sony Online announcing two new expansions, one for the original EverQuest and the other for EverQuest II, and Player Studio, a new service that allows players to create in-game items and sell them in the marketplace for real-world cash.