- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: EverQuest: Rain of Fear
Big news in the EverQuest universe today with Sony Online announcing two new expansions, one for the original EverQuest and the other for EverQuest II, and Player Studio, a new service that allows players to create in-game items and sell them in the marketplace for real-world cash.