- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eutechnyx
Eutechnyx’s online racer Auto Club Revolution will be entering Closed Beta next week. On July 25, accepted testers will get to try out the Workshop. The Workshop will allow players to customize their cars through a web-based interface that features detailed 3D models and “easy-to-use tools,” allowing for cars to be personalized by paint style, color, and schemes with various decals, shapes, designs, and more.