- Mighty No. 9 goes gooooold, launching on June 21 for console, PC
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet headed stateside September 9
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eutechnyx
Eutechnyx’s online racer Auto Club Revolution will be entering Closed Beta next week. On July 25, accepted testers will get to try out the Workshop. The Workshop will allow players to customize their cars through a web-based interface that features detailed 3D models and “easy-to-use tools,” allowing for cars to be personalized by paint style, color, and schemes with various decals, shapes, designs, and more.