- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eutechnyx
Eutechnyx’s online racer Auto Club Revolution will be entering Closed Beta next week. On July 25, accepted testers will get to try out the Workshop. The Workshop will allow players to customize their cars through a web-based interface that features detailed 3D models and “easy-to-use tools,” allowing for cars to be personalized by paint style, color, and schemes with various decals, shapes, designs, and more.