- Dead Island Definitive Collection released for console, PC
- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- PlayStation 4 hardware passes 40 million, software 270 million sold
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends
“… those who heed the call will find an immensely satisfying journey.”
A new adventure beckons on the 3DS today with the release of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. Estimated to clock in at over 30 hours, Atlus’ latest handheld quest for glory features character customization, upgradeable skyships, touchscreen support …
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Atlus’ Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. The upcoming first-person role-playing game will feature 3D dungeons, skyships, and some old-fashion dungeon-crawling. The demo features the opening areas and the introduction, which include the Old Forest Mine mini-dungeon, the Windy Plains skyship area, and some of the first main dungeon, Lush Woodlands. All progress is transferrable to the final game.