- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends
A new adventure beckons on the 3DS today with the release of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. Estimated to clock in at over 30 hours, Atlus’ latest handheld quest for glory features character customization, upgradeable skyships, touchscreen support …
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Atlus’ Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. The upcoming first-person role-playing game will feature 3D dungeons, skyships, and some old-fashion dungeon-crawling. The demo features the opening areas and the introduction, which include the Old Forest Mine mini-dungeon, the Windy Plains skyship area, and some of the first main dungeon, Lush Woodlands. All progress is transferrable to the final game.