- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.