- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.