- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.