- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.