- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.