- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.