- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Dash like a madman in new Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: eSport
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.