- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Endless Space: Disharmony
Iceberg Interactive has announced the first for-pay downloadable pack for Free Space, Disharmony. The $9.99 drop, scheduled to launch on Steam this summer, will introduce a new faction known as The Harmony, as well as new craft (fighters and bombers), new battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system, four new heroes, improved AI, and more. The full list of additions and changes is available below.