- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.
Stardock has released some new screens and info on the second beta of their upcoming turn-based strategy title Elemental: Fallen Enchantress. Set to launch later this year, Fallen Enchantress looks to set the Elemental universe back in balance after a rocky start in 2010. The update includes information on changes being implement since the first beta, including tweaks to pacing, AI, magic, and balancing.