- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.
Stardock has released some new screens and info on the second beta of their upcoming turn-based strategy title Elemental: Fallen Enchantress. Set to launch later this year, Fallen Enchantress looks to set the Elemental universe back in balance after a rocky start in 2010. The update includes information on changes being implement since the first beta, including tweaks to pacing, AI, magic, and balancing.