- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.
Stardock has released some new screens and info on the second beta of their upcoming turn-based strategy title Elemental: Fallen Enchantress. Set to launch later this year, Fallen Enchantress looks to set the Elemental universe back in balance after a rocky start in 2010. The update includes information on changes being implement since the first beta, including tweaks to pacing, AI, magic, and balancing.