- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress’ new standalone expansion Legendary Heroes has launched on Steam and other digital outlets. The $39.99 add-on, $19.99 for owners of Elemental, updates all aspects of the original design, with new features, tweaked unit stats, and an overhauled championship system with static hero placement. A new developer diary has launched to better explain what players can expect.
Stardock has released some new screens and info on the second beta of their upcoming turn-based strategy title Elemental: Fallen Enchantress. Set to launch later this year, Fallen Enchantress looks to set the Elemental universe back in balance after a rocky start in 2010. The update includes information on changes being implement since the first beta, including tweaks to pacing, AI, magic, and balancing.