- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: El Shaddai
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron is now available for the 360 and PS3. The Old Testament-inspired action-platformer from UTV Ignition Games, based on the Book of Enoch, tasks players with delivering souls to the seven Fallen Angels in order to prevent a catastrophic flood. Players won’t be alone in their journey as they will battle their way through the tower of Babel with the help of Lucifel, Enoch’s guardian angel.
UTV Ignition Games’ upcoming surreal action-adventure title El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron will be hitting store shelves on July 26 for the 360 and PS3. Inspired by the Old Testament’s Book of Enoch, players will battle their way through the tower of Babel in order to capture the seven Fallen Angels as the chosen priest, Enoch. With the aid of Lucifel, Enoch’s guardian angel, players will attempt to stop a flood that will wipe out mankind by offering up the souls of those seven who turned away from Heaven. Developed by Sawaki Takeyasu (Devil May Cry, Okami), the 2D/3D platformer has found a warm reception in Japan and is looking like it may be just the thing for the late summer doldrums.