- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eidos
Artists spanning a range of mediums—street art, visual, graffiti, and photography—are coming together on July 28 in New York City’s Wooster Street Social Club to show off original material based off of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The exhibit will run for two weeks and follow a theme based on the game’s world, which is “currently at its turning point due to cybernetic augmentation.” Each artist will create either a pro-augmentation or anti-augmentation poster-style image inspired by in-game factions. Proceeds from sales will also be used to “supporting further education in the arts.” A full list of the artists whose works will be on display is provided below.