- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eidos
Artists spanning a range of mediums—street art, visual, graffiti, and photography—are coming together on July 28 in New York City’s Wooster Street Social Club to show off original material based off of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The exhibit will run for two weeks and follow a theme based on the game’s world, which is “currently at its turning point due to cybernetic augmentation.” Each artist will create either a pro-augmentation or anti-augmentation poster-style image inspired by in-game factions. Proceeds from sales will also be used to “supporting further education in the arts.” A full list of the artists whose works will be on display is provided below.