- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eidos
Artists spanning a range of mediums—street art, visual, graffiti, and photography—are coming together on July 28 in New York City’s Wooster Street Social Club to show off original material based off of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The exhibit will run for two weeks and follow a theme based on the game’s world, which is “currently at its turning point due to cybernetic augmentation.” Each artist will create either a pro-augmentation or anti-augmentation poster-style image inspired by in-game factions. Proceeds from sales will also be used to “supporting further education in the arts.” A full list of the artists whose works will be on display is provided below.