- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eidos
Artists spanning a range of mediums—street art, visual, graffiti, and photography—are coming together on July 28 in New York City’s Wooster Street Social Club to show off original material based off of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The exhibit will run for two weeks and follow a theme based on the game’s world, which is “currently at its turning point due to cybernetic augmentation.” Each artist will create either a pro-augmentation or anti-augmentation poster-style image inspired by in-game factions. Proceeds from sales will also be used to “supporting further education in the arts.” A full list of the artists whose works will be on display is provided below.