- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eden Industries
Eden Industries’ “citizen-collecting” role-playing game Citizens of Earth has been picked up by Atlus. The publisher announced today that they will be releasing the title for 3DS, PC, PS4, PS Vita, and Wii U. After failing to reach its Kickstarter campaign goal, the title has found new life as a download-only release and is slated to launch later this year. As Vice President of Earth, players must find out what’s caused the populace to suddenly go crazy … by sending other citizens to fight them. Forty-one citizens—the last being a user-created citizen as part of a new contest—each with their own unique abilities, from slick car salesmen to overly caffeinated baristas, can be recruited and sent to fight the raucous hordes. The game will also feature a day-and-night cycle, weather effects, optional side quests, and modes for short and extended campaigns—oh, and apparently, no actual politics.