- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Eden Industries
Eden Industries’ “citizen-collecting” role-playing game Citizens of Earth has been picked up by Atlus. The publisher announced today that they will be releasing the title for 3DS, PC, PS4, PS Vita, and Wii U. After failing to reach its Kickstarter campaign goal, the title has found new life as a download-only release and is slated to launch later this year. As Vice President of Earth, players must find out what’s caused the populace to suddenly go crazy … by sending other citizens to fight them. Forty-one citizens—the last being a user-created citizen as part of a new contest—each with their own unique abilities, from slick car salesmen to overly caffeinated baristas, can be recruited and sent to fight the raucous hordes. The game will also feature a day-and-night cycle, weather effects, optional side quests, and modes for short and extended campaigns—oh, and apparently, no actual politics.