- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
” … offers gamers two great beat ‘em ups that feature robust combat systems, branching campaigns, and a plethora of extras.”
The quarter-destroying duo of Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara have been brought back from the past with the release of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara today for PC and PS3 and tomorrow for 360. The Iron Galaxy-developed double pack features both beat ‘em ups and a host of extras, including unlockable concept art, new House Rules customization options, and four-player local and online multiplayer support with drop-in/drop-out play. Players will select one classic D&D class, from the deadly warrior to the powerful mage, and go on an adventure that features branching paths, a lite RPG-style leveling system, and a new dynamic Challenge system.