- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
” … offers gamers two great beat ‘em ups that feature robust combat systems, branching campaigns, and a plethora of extras.”
The quarter-destroying duo of Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara have been brought back from the past with the release of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara today for PC and PS3 and tomorrow for 360. The Iron Galaxy-developed double pack features both beat ‘em ups and a host of extras, including unlockable concept art, new House Rules customization options, and four-player local and online multiplayer support with drop-in/drop-out play. Players will select one classic D&D class, from the deadly warrior to the powerful mage, and go on an adventure that features branching paths, a lite RPG-style leveling system, and a new dynamic Challenge system.