- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
The quarter-destroying duo of Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara have been brought back from the past with the release of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara today for PC and PS3 and tomorrow for 360. The Iron Galaxy-developed double pack features both beat ‘em ups and a host of extras, including unlockable concept art, new House Rules customization options, and four-player local and online multiplayer support with drop-in/drop-out play. Players will select one classic D&D class, from the deadly warrior to the powerful mage, and go on an adventure that features branching paths, a lite RPG-style leveling system, and a new dynamic Challenge system.