- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem II, the last of the pre-FPS action-platformers from 3D Realms and Apogee, is now available for iOS. Developed by Interceptor Entertainment, the studio behind the upcoming Rise of the Triad reboot, the handheld version includes 32 levels, new artwork, new music, and leaderboard support.
Contrary to recent events, Duke Nukem was a pretty cool guy at one point. Well, “cool” might be a bit too strong, so let’s say entertaining. To relive the days before the crushing disappointment of Forever, 3D Realms and Interceptor Entertainment will be releasing Duke Nukem II for iOS. The 1993 sequel was the last time Duke stepped out as a side-scrolling hero before making the leap to first-person shooter star. Platforming fans can look forward to 32 levels, an arsenal appropriate for Duke, and some handheld exclusives, including new art, new music, and leaderboard support.