- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon’s Dogma
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.
Capcom has announced that a playable demo of their upcoming open-world action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma will be available on Live Marketplace and PSN before the game’s May 22 release. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight a different character class.
Dragon’s Dogma, the upcoming open-world adventure from Capcom, isn’t due out until next year (360, PS3), but it’s never too early for a package shot and some screens—and there’s never a bad time to see a hydra battle.