- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon’s Dogma
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.
Capcom has announced that a playable demo of their upcoming open-world action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma will be available on Live Marketplace and PSN before the game’s May 22 release. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight a different character class.
Dragon’s Dogma, the upcoming open-world adventure from Capcom, isn’t due out until next year (360, PS3), but it’s never too early for a package shot and some screens—and there’s never a bad time to see a hydra battle.