- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon’s Dogma
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.
Capcom has announced that a playable demo of their upcoming open-world action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma will be available on Live Marketplace and PSN before the game’s May 22 release. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight a different character class.
Dragon’s Dogma, the upcoming open-world adventure from Capcom, isn’t due out until next year (360, PS3), but it’s never too early for a package shot and some screens—and there’s never a bad time to see a hydra battle.