- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon’s Dogma
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.
Capcom has announced that a playable demo of their upcoming open-world action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma will be available on Live Marketplace and PSN before the game’s May 22 release. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight a different character class.
Dragon’s Dogma, the upcoming open-world adventure from Capcom, isn’t due out until next year (360, PS3), but it’s never too early for a package shot and some screens—and there’s never a bad time to see a hydra battle.