- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragonborn
After a harrowing wait, the PlayStation 3 has received its first round of Skyrim DLC today with the launch of Dragonborn. Adventurers can explore the island of Solstheim, braving its dungeons and equally dangerous wilderness, as well as meet its many inhabitants (and slay its many monsters) for $9.99—a launch-week promo discount of 50%. The other two drops, Hearthfire and Dawnguard, will be available this month as well, with Hearthfire launching on 19 and Dawnguard on 26.
Dragonborn, the latest DLC pack for Skyrim, is now available on Xbox Live for 1600 MS Points. The newest expansion adds the island of Solstheim, a land covered with charred wastes and frozen valleys set just off the coast of Morrowind. Players will be able to visit new towns, explore new dungeons, and undertake new quests. They will also be able to tame dragons by shouting at them. Well, harsh words do hurt.