- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest has once again found its way onto the mobile market with the release of Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen. Available for Android devices, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, DQIV marks the beginning of the Zenithian Trilogy and features a novel progression design that has gamers play as each companion shortly before and up to when they meet up with the Hero, who then takes the lead in the final chapter. The mobile version allows for camera rotation via screen sliding as well as adds Party Talk, which allows players to talk with others during the journey, and an extra chapter.
Square Enix is celebrating Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King’s 10th anniversary today with the release of a new version for Android and iOS. As the last survivor of King Trode’s army, Hero, players must find the jester who stole the sovereign’s scepter and caused his downfall. The mobile version features revamped touch-panel control with support for one- or two-hand play and a new battle system allowing for direct or automatic control, plus an auto-run mode, alchemy pot for item creation, and the ability to recruit monsters. According to Square Enix, the mobile version features the same 60-plus-hour campaign as the PlayStation 2 original.