- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Square Enix is celebrating Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King’s 10th anniversary today with the release of a new version for Android and iOS. As the last survivor of King Trode’s army, Hero, players must find the jester who stole the sovereign’s scepter and caused his downfall. The mobile version features revamped touch-panel control with support for one- or two-hand play and a new battle system allowing for direct or automatic control, plus an auto-run mode, alchemy pot for item creation, and the ability to recruit monsters. According to Square Enix, the mobile version features the same 60-plus-hour campaign as the PlayStation 2 original.