- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Square Enix is celebrating Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King’s 10th anniversary today with the release of a new version for Android and iOS. As the last survivor of King Trode’s army, Hero, players must find the jester who stole the sovereign’s scepter and caused his downfall. The mobile version features revamped touch-panel control with support for one- or two-hand play and a new battle system allowing for direct or automatic control, plus an auto-run mode, alchemy pot for item creation, and the ability to recruit monsters. According to Square Enix, the mobile version features the same 60-plus-hour campaign as the PlayStation 2 original.