- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Square Enix is celebrating Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King’s 10th anniversary today with the release of a new version for Android and iOS. As the last survivor of King Trode’s army, Hero, players must find the jester who stole the sovereign’s scepter and caused his downfall. The mobile version features revamped touch-panel control with support for one- or two-hand play and a new battle system allowing for direct or automatic control, plus an auto-run mode, alchemy pot for item creation, and the ability to recruit monsters. According to Square Enix, the mobile version features the same 60-plus-hour campaign as the PlayStation 2 original.