- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Double Fine Productions
Double Fine’s mech-centric tower defense title Trenched is being renamed to Iron Brigade for its European release on November 30. Iron Brigade will be sporting all of the content from Trenched as well as a new Survival Mode, with an accompanying leaderboard, and 10 new pieces of loot. Current owners will receive the new goods as a free update.
Some more news on the Trenched front. Double Fine has sent word that their upcoming third-person action and tower defense-r will be launching on Live on June 22 for 1200 MS Points. To get a better idea of what it’ll be like to be a soldier in the Mobile Trench Brigade, and to kick off today’s announcement with the appropriate amount of panache, the studio released the game’s opening cutscene on their Youtube channel.
It’s rough business in the trenches. Whether it is gangrene, bloated corpses, or sentient robots birthed by television and insanity, there’s always some sort of unpleasantness to deal with. To inform gamers of how they’ll face the Monovision menace, developer Double Fine has launched a video developer diary for their upcoming Live Arcade title Trenched. The newest video covers the title’s origins, and some pretty nice scenery.