- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Double Fine Productions
Some more news on the Trenched front. Double Fine has sent word that their upcoming third-person action and tower defense-r will be launching on Live on June 22 for 1200 MS Points. To get a better idea of what it’ll be like to be a soldier in the Mobile Trench Brigade, and to kick off today’s announcement with the appropriate amount of panache, the studio released the game’s opening cutscene on their Youtube channel.
It’s rough business in the trenches. Whether it is gangrene, bloated corpses, or sentient robots birthed by television and insanity, there’s always some sort of unpleasantness to deal with. To inform gamers of how they’ll face the Monovision menace, developer Double Fine has launched a video developer diary for their upcoming Live Arcade title Trenched. The newest video covers the title’s origins, and some pretty nice scenery.