- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Double Fine Productions
Some more news on the Trenched front. Double Fine has sent word that their upcoming third-person action and tower defense-r will be launching on Live on June 22 for 1200 MS Points. To get a better idea of what it’ll be like to be a soldier in the Mobile Trench Brigade, and to kick off today’s announcement with the appropriate amount of panache, the studio released the game’s opening cutscene on their Youtube channel.
It’s rough business in the trenches. Whether it is gangrene, bloated corpses, or sentient robots birthed by television and insanity, there’s always some sort of unpleasantness to deal with. To inform gamers of how they’ll face the Monovision menace, developer Double Fine has launched a video developer diary for their upcoming Live Arcade title Trenched. The newest video covers the title’s origins, and some pretty nice scenery.