- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Double Fine Productions
Some more news on the Trenched front. Double Fine has sent word that their upcoming third-person action and tower defense-r will be launching on Live on June 22 for 1200 MS Points. To get a better idea of what it’ll be like to be a soldier in the Mobile Trench Brigade, and to kick off today’s announcement with the appropriate amount of panache, the studio released the game’s opening cutscene on their Youtube channel.
It’s rough business in the trenches. Whether it is gangrene, bloated corpses, or sentient robots birthed by television and insanity, there’s always some sort of unpleasantness to deal with. To inform gamers of how they’ll face the Monovision menace, developer Double Fine has launched a video developer diary for their upcoming Live Arcade title Trenched. The newest video covers the title’s origins, and some pretty nice scenery.