- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Double Dragon: Neon
After cleaning up the consoles’ mean streets, Billy and Jimmy Lee have taken their brand of suplex-heavy justice to the PC with the release of Double Dragon: Neon. The beat ‘em up, now on Steam for $9.99, features the same high-fiving, side-scrolling action as its console predecessor, with the brothers bashing through the Shadow Warriors gang to face off against its leader Skullmageddon for the fate of Marian. In addition to the multitude of kicks and punches at their disposal, the duo now has the ability to evade as well as pump each other up, share health, and resuscitate one another by high-fiving. Cassette tapes can also be collected and stacked for access to special abilities.
Billy and Jimmy are back on the streets today with Majesco and WayForward’s new beat ‘em up, Double Dragon: Neon. The download-only brawler, available on Live Arcade and PSN, tasks players with once again saving Marian from a rough-and-tumble street gang, the Skullmageddeon. Abobo and other nefarious series villains return to get kneed, punched, and kicked as they witness to some of the most vicious high-fives in gaming.