- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
- Toy Soldiers: War Chest to launch on August 11 for console, PC
- PCE Works to re-release Akumajou Dracula X and Force Gear
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: DOTA
Blizzard has announced that they and Valve have reached a mutual agreement in regards to the names of their upcoming defense-of-the-ancients-style games. The companies have decided that Valve will continue to use DOTA for commercial use, notably for their upcoming title DOTA 2, and Blizzard will continue to use “DOTA” for noncommercial use, including community events and player-created maps for Warcraft III and StarCraft II. As a result, Blizzard has renamed Blizzard DOTA to Blizzard All-Stars.