- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dood
NIS is getting into the North American Android market this fall with a new entry in the Disgaea series, Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound. Not many details were released, but it was stated that the game is going to be optimized for the platform and retain the series’ core elements while also being streamlined.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is now available for the PS3 (dood). The fourth outing includes updated visuals, the ability to create and manage a political cabinet to customize your team’s stats, a random map generator, and of course, the ability to go to level 9999. Custom maps can also be generated and shared with friends. Online play has also made its way to the series with the ability for players to create custom armies and invade other realms, with tracked win/loss records.