- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dood
NIS is getting into the North American Android market this fall with a new entry in the Disgaea series, Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound. Not many details were released, but it was stated that the game is going to be optimized for the platform and retain the series’ core elements while also being streamlined.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is now available for the PS3 (dood). The fourth outing includes updated visuals, the ability to create and manage a political cabinet to customize your team’s stats, a random map generator, and of course, the ability to go to level 9999. Custom maps can also be generated and shared with friends. Online play has also made its way to the series with the ability for players to create custom armies and invade other realms, with tracked win/loss records.