- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Divinity: Original Sin
Larian joins the growing list of studios who are turning to Kickstarter for funding. The campaign isn’t for Dragon Commander, though, but a new open-world RPG set in the Divinity universe titled Divinity: Original Sin. Things are a little different this time as Larian has been self-funding the game’s development for over two years, and is utilizing Kickstarter to “enhance” the game during its final phase. The extra funds raised will be used to create a secondary design team who will “increase the amount of interesting things you can do in the world, as much as possible” and “increase the depth and diversity.”