- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dissidia
Square Enix is getting back into the brawler business with Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. The follow-up to 2011’s Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy is actually a reboot of the series, however, rather than of a direct continuation. The team-based fighter was co-developed by Koei Tecmo Games and Team Ninja, and is set to make its home debut early next year. The game will feature solo and online multiplayer, a roster of over 20 characters, and three-versus-three combat. Fans of the series can learn more by streaming a panel with producer Ichiro Hazama, director Takeo Kujiraoka, Justin Wong of Echo Fox, and K-Brad at the E3 Coliseum on Tuesday, June 13, at 3:15 p.m. (PST).
A new healthy round of DLC for Dissidia 012 has hit the PS Store today, and even more has been announced for next month. The latest set consists of avatars while the next includes both costumes and BGM packs.