- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Grand Theft Auto Online to get new modes with Heists update
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disney Epic Mickey
Disney Interactive has released a demo for the upcoming action-platformer Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Live Marketplace and PSN. The demo allows gamers to take Mickey through the tutorial and a few early levels, where they will get to chat up the original Disney star, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Players will also get to try out some of the co-op abilities with a friend.
Disney Interactive has announced the follow-up to Junction Point’s Epic Mickey, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. The sequel is scheduled to launch this fall for the 360, PS3, and Wii, unlike its Wii-only predecessor. The Power of Two will feature a new playable character, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, in addition to Mickey Mouse. The duo will find themselves in the Wasteland, an alternative world populated by 80 years’ worth of forgotten characters and theme park attractions. Mickey will again wield his magical brush while Oswald will have access to a remote control that can harness electricity.