- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Disney Interactive has released a demo for the upcoming action-platformer Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Live Marketplace and PSN. The demo allows gamers to take Mickey through the tutorial and a few early levels, where they will get to chat up the original Disney star, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Players will also get to try out some of the co-op abilities with a friend.
Disney Interactive has announced the follow-up to Junction Point’s Epic Mickey, Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. The sequel is scheduled to launch this fall for the 360, PS3, and Wii, unlike its Wii-only predecessor. The Power of Two will feature a new playable character, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, in addition to Mickey Mouse. The duo will find themselves in the Wasteland, an alternative world populated by 80 years’ worth of forgotten characters and theme park attractions. Mickey will again wield his magical brush while Oswald will have access to a remote control that can harness electricity.