- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall
Gamers can now get the complete Dishonored collection for $39.99 with Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition. Available for 360, PC, and PS3, the set includes the original game as well as all four DLC add-ons: Dunwall City Trials, The Brigmore Witches, The Knife of Dunwall, and Void Walker’s Arsenal. The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches make up a two-party side story featuring the empress’ assassin (and the cause of so many of protagonist Corvo’s troubles), Daud.
Players avenged the Empress’ death in Dishonored, and now it’s time for them to be on the other end as the assassin that killed her with the launch of The Knife of Dunwall. The latest DLC pack adds a new single-player scenario that has players take on the role of the infamous killer Daud, who must lead his band of mercenaries, the Whalers, in a quest for redemption. The pack adds new locations, items, weapons, and abilities. To see more on The Knife of Dunwall, watch the gameplay trailer released last week.