- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall
Gamers can now get the complete Dishonored collection for $39.99 with Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition. Available for 360, PC, and PS3, the set includes the original game as well as all four DLC add-ons: Dunwall City Trials, The Brigmore Witches, The Knife of Dunwall, and Void Walker’s Arsenal. The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches make up a two-party side story featuring the empress’ assassin (and the cause of so many of protagonist Corvo’s troubles), Daud.
Players avenged the Empress’ death in Dishonored, and now it’s time for them to be on the other end as the assassin that killed her with the launch of The Knife of Dunwall. The latest DLC pack adds a new single-player scenario that has players take on the role of the infamous killer Daud, who must lead his band of mercenaries, the Whalers, in a quest for redemption. The pack adds new locations, items, weapons, and abilities. To see more on The Knife of Dunwall, watch the gameplay trailer released last week.