- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disgaea
NIS America has released the first batch of English shots of Disgaea 4. The latest in the long-running strategy-RPG series is scheduled to hit stores shelves for the PS3 on August 6.
Some bad news for the tinkerers and creators out there: Disgaea 4′s map editor is being nerfed. Due to “regulation differences between regions,” NIS had to make some adjustments, which resulted in players now being unable to make “completely detailed” maps. Instead, they will have to make due with automated and generalized features: preset platforms will now be used to create maps, instead of individual blocks; multiple objects, excluding geo blocks and characters, cannot be placed next to or on top of one another; and finally, the names and descriptions of characters and maps will be chosen at random. Damn you, legal issues!
Disgaea 4′s Premium Edition has been unveiled. Set to ship this September, the PE will include the game in a collectible box along with a full-color softcover art book, complete with character profiles and concept art, as well as an exclusive figurine of Fuka. (Yay! Desk decorations!)