- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
NIS America announced at their latest press event that Disgaea will be returning to the PlayStation this fall with Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness. To celebrate the series’ 10-year anniversary, A Brighter Darkness will bring back Etna, Flonne, and Laharl from the very first entry, 2003’s Hour of Darkness. The new storyline will find a disgruntled Laharl as a disrespected Overlord seeking to earn the fear of his minions. The Item World, Master/Pupil System, and the Geo elements will be returning, as well as an overhauled character-creation system.