- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
“Colorful, goofy, funny, and addictive, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is a welcome entry to the series.”
Some bad news for the tinkerers and creators out there: Disgaea 4′s map editor is being nerfed. Due to “regulation differences between regions,” NIS had to make some adjustments, which resulted in players now being unable to make “completely detailed” maps. Instead, they will have to make due with automated and generalized features: preset platforms will now be used to create maps, instead of individual blocks; multiple objects, excluding geo blocks and characters, cannot be placed next to or on top of one another; and finally, the names and descriptions of characters and maps will be chosen at random. Damn you, legal issues!
Disgaea 4′s Premium Edition has been unveiled. Set to ship this September, the PE will include the game in a collectible box along with a full-color softcover art book, complete with character profiles and concept art, as well as an exclusive figurine of Fuka. (Yay! Desk decorations!)