- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
“Colorful, goofy, funny, and addictive, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is a welcome entry to the series.”
Some bad news for the tinkerers and creators out there: Disgaea 4′s map editor is being nerfed. Due to “regulation differences between regions,” NIS had to make some adjustments, which resulted in players now being unable to make “completely detailed” maps. Instead, they will have to make due with automated and generalized features: preset platforms will now be used to create maps, instead of individual blocks; multiple objects, excluding geo blocks and characters, cannot be placed next to or on top of one another; and finally, the names and descriptions of characters and maps will be chosen at random. Damn you, legal issues!
Disgaea 4′s Premium Edition has been unveiled. Set to ship this September, the PE will include the game in a collectible box along with a full-color softcover art book, complete with character profiles and concept art, as well as an exclusive figurine of Fuka. (Yay! Desk decorations!)