- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories is now available on PSN. The $9.99 PlayStation 2 Classic has many features that will be familiar to fans of the later releases, such as geo effects and the Item World. Newcomers, however, will find it much more manageable than its successors, making it a nice entry point for those who have been curious about but also intimidated by the game’s many modes and modifiers.
Disgaea fans who missed out on the early years will get a chance to try out the second release, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, via PSN when it launches on the PS Store on January 22. Cursed Memories will be available as a PlayStation 2 Classic and offer gamers an excellent entry point to better understand the series’ turn-based system and role-playing elements. Newer fans will also find much to be familiar with, including geo effects, the Item World, and the Dark Assembly.