- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Disciples
There’s some unfinished business in Nevendaar that Kalypso and Akella need you to wrap up this winter by way of Disciples III: Resurrection. Resurrection marks the return of The Undead Hordes as they feature in a campaign of their very own, an estimated 70-hour quest of vengeance on behalf of their Goddess Mortis. Over 50 new units, four leaders, and two storyline characters will also be added. [Continue]