- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Din’s Curse: Demon War
Soldak’s resilient action-RPG Din’s Curse is now available on Steam. Din’s Curse has become something of a cult hit since its release in 2010, with its dynamic world and harsh consequences, and continues to be updated with surprising regularity.
Another Din’s Curse update for you intrepid adventurers out there. Soldak has released the 1.024 patch today, which includes bug fixes, interface adjustments, and general polish tweaks for the base game and Demon War expansion.
Soldak’s spunky action-RPG Din’s Curse is getting its first expansion today with the release of Demon War. Din’s Curse was already bubbling over with single-player and co-op action for PC and Mac with 141 class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, a unique focus on consequences, and a dynamic world. The expansion adds even more, including the Demon Hunter class, three new demon species and eight new types, new quests, more world modifiers, and most importantly, a raging demon war!