- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Din’s Curse: Demon War
Soldak’s resilient action-RPG Din’s Curse is now available on Steam. Din’s Curse has become something of a cult hit since its release in 2010, with its dynamic world and harsh consequences, and continues to be updated with surprising regularity.
Another Din’s Curse update for you intrepid adventurers out there. Soldak has released the 1.024 patch today, which includes bug fixes, interface adjustments, and general polish tweaks for the base game and Demon War expansion.
Soldak’s spunky action-RPG Din’s Curse is getting its first expansion today with the release of Demon War. Din’s Curse was already bubbling over with single-player and co-op action for PC and Mac with 141 class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, a unique focus on consequences, and a dynamic world. The expansion adds even more, including the Demon Hunter class, three new demon species and eight new types, new quests, more world modifiers, and most importantly, a raging demon war!