- Batman: Arkham Knight gets ‘Be The Batman’ live-action trailer
- New Dungeon Travelers 2 video covers the five main classes
- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Digital Reality
For a second there, I thought this might be a Crimson Skies racing spin-off. Still, a combat racer using propeller planes and power-ups—or even better, a possible combination of Crimson Skies and Blur? Yeah, I can get behind that. Developer Digital Reality is looking to get gamers in the air and pounding out the rounds with SkyDrift when it launches for the 360, PC, and PS3 later this year. The download-only release will include six different power-ups, eight aircraft, leaderboard support, online multiplayer for eight players, and several single-player modes, including Survival and SpeedRace.