- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Digital Reality
For a second there, I thought this might be a Crimson Skies racing spin-off. Still, a combat racer using propeller planes and power-ups—or even better, a possible combination of Crimson Skies and Blur? Yeah, I can get behind that. Developer Digital Reality is looking to get gamers in the air and pounding out the rounds with SkyDrift when it launches for the 360, PC, and PS3 later this year. The download-only release will include six different power-ups, eight aircraft, leaderboard support, online multiplayer for eight players, and several single-player modes, including Survival and SpeedRace.