- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Digital Reality
For a second there, I thought this might be a Crimson Skies racing spin-off. Still, a combat racer using propeller planes and power-ups—or even better, a possible combination of Crimson Skies and Blur? Yeah, I can get behind that. Developer Digital Reality is looking to get gamers in the air and pounding out the rounds with SkyDrift when it launches for the 360, PC, and PS3 later this year. The download-only release will include six different power-ups, eight aircraft, leaderboard support, online multiplayer for eight players, and several single-player modes, including Survival and SpeedRace.