- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: DICE
Battlefield 3 has officially been dated. Today at their pre-E3 press conference, EA announced that the DICE-developer shooter is set to hit store shelves on October 25. If the trailers have you biting at the bit, just hold steady because you don’t have too much longer as a multi-platform beta is set to launch this September. The Frostbite 2-powered follow-up to 2005’s Battlefield 2 will ship as two versions for the 360, PC, and PS3, a standard edition and a Limited Edition. Gamers wanting to put money down now on the LE will receive the Back to Karkand digital expansion, a pack of four Battlefield 2 maps remade in the Frostbite 2 engine, for free.
“EA has announced the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition for 360 and PS3. Set for a holiday release, the Ultimate Edition includes the Live/PS Network title Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the four-player co-op Onslaught mode for Bad Company 2, and immediate access to four vehicle upgrades and two weapon unlocks from the Limited Edition.”