- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Blizzard had bad news for Gamescom attendees: defeating Diablo has only made things worse. After the Lord of Terror was felled, a new evil was born, and players will have to venture forth to face it in the upcoming Diablo III expansion Reaper of Souls. The Archangel of Wisdom, Malthael, has returned as the Angel of Death and taken possession of the essence of the Prime Evil, the Black Soulstone. Players must defeat Malthael and retrieve the stone as one of the original classes or as the new Crusader. The incorruptible brawlers don heavy armor, wield heavy weapons, and have access to battle magic to weaken enemies and enhance friends.