- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Blizzard had bad news for Gamescom attendees: defeating Diablo has only made things worse. After the Lord of Terror was felled, a new evil was born, and players will have to venture forth to face it in the upcoming Diablo III expansion Reaper of Souls. The Archangel of Wisdom, Malthael, has returned as the Angel of Death and taken possession of the essence of the Prime Evil, the Black Soulstone. Players must defeat Malthael and retrieve the stone as one of the original classes or as the new Crusader. The incorruptible brawlers don heavy armor, wield heavy weapons, and have access to battle magic to weaken enemies and enhance friends.